Saturday, November 14, 2015

Good News For Daisy! and Melanie Paul And Her Therapy Dogs

Daisy had her follow-up today for the vet to check her wound. I thought it was starting to look infected when I checked it last night and the vet agreed. She's on an antibiotic now. The good news is that the lab results came back and it's not cancer! Thank God! Daisy is going to get laser therapy 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then the vet will evaluate the wound again. The vet that checked it today was the same one that did the surgery. He said that it looks better than he thought it would.

On a side note, I met Melanie Paul today at the vet. She had her Sheltie Molly with her. Melanie's Shelties are therapy dogs. Very cool! You can Google them. I'd love to do therapy dogs, but I don't think any of my girls would be suitable.

1 comment: